Here is a picture of the page I created. It was really easy to do, although I did not create any groups yet.
- Edmodo is the leading social learning network for K12 education.
Our social learning network
- Edmodo is a social learning network for teachers, students, schools and districts.
- Edmodo provides free classroom communication for teachers, students and administrators on a secure social network.
- Edmodo provides teachers and students with a secure and easy way to post classroom materials, share links and videos, and access homework, grades and school notices.
- Edmodo stores and shares all forms of digital content – blogs, links, pictures, video, documents, presentations, and more.
- Edmodo is accessible online or using any mobile device, including Android and iPhones.
- Edmodo has special institutional features for schools and districts that can be accessed for free by administrators.
- Started in 2008, Edmodo was created by two school district web professionals who teamed up with education experts to address the demands of teachers and students seeking a secure social network for classroom use. Edmodo is a privately held company based in Mountain View, California
There is also a blog about Edmodo, with a calendar of upcoming webinars that let teachers know how to use the site better, http://blog.edmodo.com/.
I am really excited about this one!